Vacancy title: Assistant Commercial Manager[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Public Administration, and Government , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Local Government Service Commission (LGSC)
Deadline of this Job:
05 September 2022
Date Posted: Monday, August 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ASSISTANT COMMERCIAL MANAGER (6) – MASAITI (01), MWINILUNGA (01), MWENSE (01), LUKULU (01), ZIMBA (01) KATETE (01),
SALARY SCALE: LGSS/07
To oversee the management of commercial ventures in order to enhance resource mobilization.
(a) Minimum Secondary Education
Form V/Grade 12 School Certificate with Five (5) Credits or better
(b) Minimum Vocational/Professional Qualifications
Degree in Business Administration, Degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent
(c) Minimum Relevant Pre-job Experience
2 years’ experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
- All applicants must be Zambian Nationals with a Green National Registration Card.
- Aged between 18 to 45 years (Not applicable for In- Service applicants).
- Employees in the Local Government Service are encouraged to apply.
- Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Applicants are advised to apply for one position only and failure to abide will invalidate the applications.
- Applicants must belong to relevant Professional Bodies.
- All applications must be deposited to the Post Office as Registered Mail indicating clearly on the envelope the position applied for and the Council.
- All application letters should be sent through EMS Courier at the nearest post Office addressed to the Principal Officers of the Council where the vacancy is indicated.
- No applications will be accepted at the Local Government Service Commission.
- Only candidates who meet the minimum qualifications must apply.
Closing date for receiving applications is 31st August, 2022.
Only successful candidates will be communicated to.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.