Vacancy title: Assistant Internal Auditor[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Education, and Training , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Evelyn Hone College of Applied Arts and Commerce
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 21 2023
Date Posted:Friday, April 21 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
INTERNAL AUDIT DEPARTMENT
• To ensure that systems are in place to ensure that all major risks of the College are identified and analysed timely.
• Undertake the planning, organizing and carrying out of the internal audit function including the preparation of an audit plan.
• Coordinates with the external auditors whenever necessary.
• Review business systems, report on weaknesses identified and issue recommendations to management.
• Summarise all findings gathered during reviews and issue reports to management to strengthen financial and non-financial controls.
• Conduct any reviews or tasks requested by the Board/Management.
• Degree in Accountancy/ACCA/CIMA or ZICA Professional
• At least 2 years work experience in a similar position
• Computer literacy (word, excel, power point packages) Ability to work with minimum Supervision
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ateam player, good organizer, honest and highly professional
• Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Internal of Internal Auditors Attributes
• Should possess exceptional financial and analytical skills
• Ability to work and lead teams in a large and complex setting.
• Computer literacy and Knowledge of Accounting Packages such as Pastel will be an added advantage.
• Ability to work with minimum Supervision
• Good interpersonal skills, A team player, good organizer, honest and highly professional
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applications together with copies of certificates, curriculum vitae, and contact details of three referees should be sent to: The Principal
Evelyn Hone College Management Board PO Box 30029
The closing date for receipt of applications is 21" April, 2023. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.