Assistant Investment Manager
Jobs at:Madison Life Insurance Company
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, September 30 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 19 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Qualifications, Skills, Qualities & Competencies
• Full grade twelve certificate with a merit or better in English and Mathematics
• Bachelor’s Degree (or its equivalent) in Investments, Finance, Banking, Economics or related fields or Professional Qualification (e.g. CIMA, ACCA, CFA, FRM, CISI, CAIA or equivalent).
• A minimum of 3 years work experience in investment management, financial analysis, corporate finance and related fields.
• Skill Specifications: Research and Report writing, Communication and Computer skills
In consultation with the Investment Manager the role is responsible for but not limited to the following:
• Continuously collect, analyse and interpret data related to the investment portfolios, such as company financial statements, price developments, currency adjustments and yield fluctuations.
• Perform financial due diligence, analysis and other actions as outlined in the companies’ investment policies and procedures on prospective investments and make appropriate recommendations.
• Undertake and write research reports that will form a key input to business proposals.
• Maintain up-to-date information on the latest economic and financial market trends and their impact on the investment portfolio.
• Draft business proposals for presentation to the Investment Manager.
• Develop and execute a marketing plan to promote the services offered by the Fund Management and ensure that the budgeted targets are achieved.
• Ensure the implementation and enforcement of investment policies and procedures and ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
• Coordinate with the Finance Department to ensure that excess funds are promptly invested to maximise investment returns.
• Coordinate the audit activities of the Fund Management Department.
• Any other roles and responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested applicants should forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of certified qualifications (as one document) to the Human Resource Manager via email@example.com.
• Closing date is Friday, 30th September 2023
• Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.