Vacancy title: Assistant Manager – Marketing[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources , Category: Management ]
Jobs at:Seba Foods (Zambia) Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Business: Seba Foods Zambia Limited
Work-level: Junior Management (J4)
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Reports to: Marketing Manager
1. Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results. Experienced in marketing planning, branding, and campaign development.
2. Adept in online and traditional marketing, and highly skilled in visual communications.
3. Build and execute ATL campaigns to support specific marketing objectives across different segments to bolster Product awareness, consideration & differentiation in support of our overall strategic marketing plan.
3. Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market. Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
4. Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
5. Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns.
6. Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and social handles that attracts and converts our target groups
7. Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
8. Tracking and analysing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
1) For entry level positions, a Bachelor’s degree is the minimum requirement
2) Associate degree in art, design or advertising is an added advantage.
3) An elaborate work portfolio for reference is a must in case of long years of experience with no certified course or degree in Marketing.
4) At least 3 years of experience in marketing.
5) Candidates should have experience working with ATL/BTL portfolios
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Note: All candidates for above positions should be willing and able to work Saturdays.
To apply, send updated curriculum Vitae and qualifications to email@example.com
Plot 20524, Mwembeshi Road Extension,
Chinika Industrial Area,
AREA, LUSAKA WEST
All applications to be received not later than 30th November 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.