Assistant Revenue Accountant
Jobs at:Armaguard Security Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, April 24 2023
Date Posted:Monday, April 24 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Armaguard Security Limited a leading Security provider is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Assistant Revenue Accountant.
Successful candidate will be responsible for the below duties.
1. Daily posting of receipts to be checked by the Revenue Accountant
2. Checking all sales sheets
3. Physical billing to help the Revenue Accountant
4. Revenue reconciliation with debt collection team
5. Maintain company ledgers and daily financial transactions
6. Gather CIT input billing data weekly and populate the billing template
7. CIT receipts analysis for revenue assurance
8. Exercise integrity and confidentiality
Qualifications & Experience
1. Grade 12 certificate with five credits (including Mathematics and English).
2. Diploma in accounting, ACCA, ZICA with at least 3 years’ experience
3. Solid understanding of basic accounts principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations.
4. Proven ability to calculate, post and manage billing and financial records
5. Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
6. Proficiency in English and in MS Office
7. Customer service orientation skills
8. Excellent attention to detail
9. Analytical and problem-solving ability
10. Time management skills
11. Team-working skills
12. Ability to work under pressure
13. Excellent communication skills
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements must submit HARD COPIES of their Application letter, CV, NRC copy and Qualifications at ARMAGUARD SECURITY LIMITED PLOT NO. 730/731 CHACHACHA ROAD, LUSAKA.
Application should be addressed to:
The Group Human Resource Manager
Armaguard Security Limited
P.O Box 30179
Kindly note that applications sent via email will not be considered, only HARD COPY applications will be considered.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.