Vacancy title: Attachment & Internship[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Mining , Category: Education ]
Jobs at:Trident Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 January 2023
Date Posted: Monday, January 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
FOM Trident Limited invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced EMPLOYEES for the following position at Kalumbia:
ATTACHMENT & INTERNSHIP REQUESTS
Purpose of this process
To ensure equal opportunity is granted to all aspiring candidates while managing all Interns and Attachment students as a potential recruitment pool.
• Must maintain an exceptionally high standard of safety
• Must be hardworking and persuasive, but courteous
• Must pay attention to detail
• Must have excellent communication skills to be able to clearly pass information concerning safety whenever necessary
• Must have good interpersonal skills
• Must be observant and proactive at all times when it comes to issues related to workplace safety
• Must be willing and able to work as part of a team.
• Must be open minded and willing to work on projects.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All internship and attachment requests will be made through our Tri Internship email address on Tri. Internship@faml.com.
Placements will be made Quarterly based on fully approved numbers.
Requests should include attachment of all necessary documents such as;
• Curriculum Vitae
• Copy of Academic Qualifications
• Copy of National Registration Card
• Silicosis Certificate
• Letter from School (For attachment requests)
Beware of imposters who call applicants purporting to be HR Officers and requesting money for work. First Quantum Minerals does not request applicants to pay any fees for possible placement within FQM in Zambia. Please report any activities of this nature to the Zambian Police and Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC), and in addition call and inform FQM Trident Limited on a 24/7 Call Center number +260963659999.
Please send a detailed CV and your qualifications to Tri.Internship@fqml.com. For any assistance, please contact your HRBP.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.