Vacancy title: Audit Manager[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:RSM Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, April 15 2023
Date Posted:Saturday, April 15 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
RSM Zambia invites suitably qualified and experienced candidates to apply for the following position:
• Manages a client portfolio such that all client needs are dealt with on a timely basis.
• Ensures completion of each assignment to a high quality standard, within budget and on or before deadlines, while controlling the progress of other assignments.
• Manages the preparation of the engagement plan and ensures appropriate resources are assigned.
• Sets performance standards and objectives for the engagement.
• Identifies problem areas and consults as appropriate on complex issues.
• Communicates audit matters to the client as appropriate.
• Obtains client feedback on engagement performance and takes appropriate action.
• Together with the Partner negotiates fees and demonstrates commercial responsibility for profitability of each client.
• Balances the requirements of clients, staff and the Member Firm.
• Demonstrates a positive, confident and decisive attitude in communicating with staff, clients and Partners.
• Prepares and delivers effective presentations.
• Establishes and agrees high quality performance objectives and deliverables with subordinates which assist them in developing in line with both personal and Member Firm goals.
• Continually develops staff through coaching and the conduct of regular and constructive appraisals.
• Demonstrates good problem solving skills in dealing with conflicts with clients and staff.
• Understands the Member Firm’s services.
• Establishes sustainable business relationships with clients.
• Identifies client business needs and assists Partner in developing a tailored solution.
• Coordinate client acceptance Planning and performing operational and financial audit
• Identifying business process risks
• Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
• Documenting the results of the evaluations
• Provide critical evaluation and analysis of assessed risk, address risk and conclude on an audit and recommend the opinion to be rendered by the Partner
• Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to the Partner
• Formulating professional development and educational plans for junior staff members
• Act an interface between client and the Partner on technical audit and accounting areas.
• Report Audit finding to the Partner
• Client follow-ups on outstanding audit requirements
Soft Skills – Behaviors / Personal Competences
• Good planning and communication skills with sound levels of responsibility and accountability
• Hard worker with high levels of energy and self-motivation
• Diligent with strong attention to detail
• Results orientated with delivery capabilities and good time skills
• Able to establish and maintain good working relationships
• Ability to lead by example by demonstrating high ethical and moral behavior whilst ensuring compliance with all Policies and Procedures
• Should pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role
Hard Skills – Background / Technical Competences
• Academic Background: (CA/ZICA Professional Level, Full ACCA or Equivalent);
• Experience required (minimum/maximum) :10 and above years, preferably in an Auditing;
• Age (minimum / maximum): 25-50;
• IT basic knowledge
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
RSM Zambia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and if you meet the requirements, please address your application letter to: The Human Resource Manager, RSM Zambia, Mt. Meru House, Ground Floor, Zambezi Road, Roma, Lusaka Zambia and e-mail your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.