Vacancy title: Audit Managers[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, June 02 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, May 18 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We have exciting opportunities for ambitious individuals willing to thrive with us in our Audit Department.
Do you have the passion for excellence and learning, ambition to meet great industry minds through sharing your unique brand of expertise whilst living our KPMG values? Then KPMG is the place for you. In return, we will help you grow your career and provide great challenges to develop yourself further and make your mark.
• Audit Managers will have the operational responsibility to guide, manage and oversee the planning, staffing and supervision of audit engagements. Key responsibilities will include:
• Providing technical, audit operational, and audit quality leadership with a focus on professional scepticism.
• Demonstrating a strong tone and culture supporting audit quality through a commitment to maintain objectivity, professional scepticism, ethics and integrity.
• Having the operational accountability and responsibility to drive audit quality in response to the needs of stakeholders and external regulators.
Academic/Professional qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree and a Professional qualification in ACCA/ CIMA/CA Zambia or equivalent.
• Must be a member of ZICA.
• Proven track record to lead large audit assignments.
• Minimum of 5 years' relevant work experience from a professional services firm.
• Self-driven, ambitious and ability to work in a demanding professional environment.
• Knowledge of International Accounting Standards (IAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Strong verbal and written communication.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunities, please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com quoting the relevant role by 02 June 2023.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.