Jobs at:PKF Zambia Chartered Accountants
Deadline of this Job:
11 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
PKF Zambia is part of PKF International’s global family of independent firms bound by a shared commitment to quality, integrity and the creation of clarity in a complex regulatory environment. We have offices in over 400 locations and we operate in more than 150 countries across 5 continents, and specialize in providing high-quality audit, accounting and tax, and advisory solutions to international and domestic organizations in all our markets.
To cater for our growing clientele, we are looking for Audit Seniors to be part of the operations of our audit practice at our Livingstone office. The desired candidate to serve our clients aims at maximizing audit engagement and achieving the best results. The Audit Senior will apply his/ her industry knowledge and experience to the following:
Audit Senior- Roles and Responsibilities
• The candidate will have the responsibility to be the accountant in charge of audit client engagements, organize, multitask and manage time.
• The candidates must have a clear understanding of the audit process and appreciable knowledge of managing audit engagements.
• Delegate tasks to junior staff.
• Takes accountability for own and team results
• Ability to train staff in audit procedures
• Excellent command over MS Office
Requirements for the Audit Senior
• Must be a registered ZICA member
• Must have a professional accounting qualification such as CA Zambia or ACCA or CIMA.
• Extensive practical experience (3 years or above) in auditing preferable in a medium to extensive accounting practice;
• Excellent knowledge and application of IFRS, IFRS for SMEs, and ISAs.
Exceptional client service and the ability to develop excellent client relationships and meet deadlines.
• Able to work under minimum supervision
• Able to work remotely as the need arises
• Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Able to work late hours were necessary
• Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
• Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
Good working environment.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Job application procedure
Those who are interested in a career in a Professional firm should send their applications to the addresses below for the attention of the Recruiting officer by 11th November 2022.
The Recruiting Officer
PKF Zambia Chartered Accountants
Sackville House, Akapelwa Street
P.O. Box 60050
Email email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application letter and other credentials as a single PDF
Subject Line: Audit Senior Application
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.