Vacancy title: Audit Seniors[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, June 02 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, May 18 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Audit Seniors will be responsible for the day to day work and interaction with the client.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Demonstrating a strong tone and culture supporting audit quality through a commitment to maintain objectivity, professional scepticism, ethics and integrity.
• Providing audit operational support on engagements with the focus on the preparation, delivery, reporting and evaluation of the results of the audit engagement in response to the needs of stakeholders and external regulators.
Academic/Professional qualifications and Experience
• A University Degree preferably in Accountancy and/or a professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA or CA Zambia.
• A minimum of 3 years external audit experience.
• Self-driven, ambitious and ability to work in a demanding professional environment.
• Knowledge of International Accounting Standards (IAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Strong verbal and written communication.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunities, please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com quoting the relevant role by 02 June 2023.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.