Jobs at:TechnoServe Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, March 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Audit Services for 2021
TechnoServe is an international nonprofit organization that helps people lift themselves out of poverty by harnessing the power of the private sector. Operating in almost 30 countries, we work with hardworking women and men in the developing world to build competitive farms, businesses, and industries. By linking people to information, capital, and markets, we have helped millions to create lasting prosperity for their families and communities.
The requirements for TechnoServe’s anticipated purchase are listed below. An additional and more detailed Statement of Work is also attached.
• Contain detailed cost in ZMW Zambian Kwacha, with applicable Tax/Charges clearly identified.
• Provide requested payment terms and conditions.
• Describe the qualifications, experience and capabilities of the firm in providing Period of Performance: The period of performance of any contract resulting from this solicitation I anticipated to be between the start and end dates listed below. Proposals shall detail the estimated length of time required to accomplish all requirements, with detail on individual activity implementation dates, as referenced in the Scope of Work.
Proposal Content Instructions:
In addition to responding to the Statement of Work, all proposals must:
• Describe the qualifications, experience and capabilities of the firm in providing the type of services being requested by this RFP. Resumes or CVs of “key personnel” shall be submitted as an attachment.
• Include a contact name, email address, and telephone number to facilitate communication between TechnoServe and the submitting organization.
• A brief outline of the company and services offered, including:
• Full legal name, jurisdiction of incorporation, and address of the company.
• Full legal name and country of citizenry of company’s President, Chief Executive Officer, and/or all other principal officers of the company.
• Year the business was established.
Proposals must contain a detailed cost breakdown with applicable taxes and other charges clearly identified (and be presented in conformity with any further instructions included in the Statement of Work)
To ensure consideration, all quotes must be submitted in the language, currency, and by the due date noted below:
Submission Instructions: All proposals must be emailed to the address below with your proposal attached in one or more fi les (PDF preferred). You will receive an auto-confirmation upon receipt.
To ensure the integrity of this procurement exercise, DO NOT email your proposal to any employee of TechnoServe or deliver your proposal in hard copy to a TechnoServe office. Failing to strictly adhere to these instructions may make your proposal ineligible for consideration. Email: buy+ZM+P0009154@tns.org
Order of Events: This solicitation exercise will be administered in accordance with the following dates (subject to change at TechnoServe’s sole discretion):
3/20/2022 – Last date that questions will be accepted. Note that questions and answers will be distributed to all interested parties, so questions should not disclose trade secrets, confidential information, or information that might give another vendor a competitive advantage. Questions should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3/21/2022 – Date that answers to questions will be distributed to all.
3/31/2022 – Last date that proposals will be accepted by TechnoServe.
Terms and Conditions:
• The Request for Proposal is not and shall not be considered an offer by TechnoServe.
• All responses must be received on or before the date and time indicated on the RFP. All late responses will be rejected.
• All unresponsive proposals will be rejected.
• All proposals will be considered binding offers. Prices proposed must be valid for the entire period provided by the respondent or required by the RFP.
• All awards will be subject to TechnoServe contractual terms and conditions and contingent on the availability of donor funding.
• TechnoServe reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal or cancel the solicitation process at any time, without assigning any reason, and shall have no liability to any vendors submitting proposals for such rejection or cancellation of the RFP.
• TechnoServe reserves the right to accept all or part of the proposal whencawarding the purchase order/contract.
• All information provided by TechnoServe in this RFP is offered in good faith. Individual items are subject to change at any time and all bidders will be provided with notification of any changes. TechnoServe is not responsible or liable for any use of the information submitted by bidders or for any claims asserted therefrom.
• TechnoServe reserves the right to require any bidder to enter into a non-disclosure agreement.
• The bidders are solely obligated to pay for all costs, of any kind whatsoever, which may be incurred by bidder or any third parties, in connection with the Response.
• All Responses and supporting documentation shall become the property of TechnoServe, subject to claims of confidentiality in respect of the Response and supporting documentation, which have been clearly marked confidential by the bidder.
• Bidders are required to identify and disclose any actual or potential Conflict of Interest. Criteria for Selection: The evaluation of each response to this solicitation will be based on the requirements set out in the Criteria for Selection and according to the requirements in this RFP. At the sole discretion of TechnoServe, the responsive bidders may be selected for follow-up questions or to provide an oral presentation. TechnoServe reserves the right to award the contract to the organization whose proposal is deemed to be in the best interest of and most advantageous to TechnoServe. TechnoServe will not award a contract to any bidder where there is indication of a lack of business integrity. After TechnoServe receives proposals and written evaluations are completed, the selected bidder will be notified. Commitments made by the bidder after selection, and final demonstration will be considered. The following points will be assigned to the proposals for evaluation purposes.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.