Vacancy title: Audit Supervisor[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Manufacturing , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Home Pro Enterprise Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
14 February 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 01, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for all real-timemonitoring of Transmission network alarms and alerts received from the NMS, EMSand NE’s. The incumbent will be responsible for identifying and diagnosing allnetwork alarms/alerts and performing first level intervention on all incidentsbefore raising escalation tickets to Network Support and/or Field Teams.
• To ensure effective monitoring of all network and servicealarms in all transmission and customer connections
• Undertake first level problem Diagnosis, Correlation, and intervention.
• Raising of Trouble Ticket
• Escalation to appropriate teams until resolution
• Closure of TT
• All stakeholder notification
• Update the incident management system with appropriateinformation whenever any incident occurs.
• Escalate all matters on time so that service is restored asper SLA metrics agreed with clients.
• Report on all matters affecting service quality.
• Perform basic daily and weekly system health checks toascertain system uptime.
• Handle support calls and advise clients in customer friendlymanner.
• Always ensure compliance to privacy and security standards
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
Diploma in Telecommunications ora relevant qualification
Member of EIZ or ICTAZ or anyrelevant body
1 to 2 years’ experience workingin a support role or in the Network Operations Centre
Competencies required for this Role
Key Knowledge Extensiveknowledge and hands on demonstrated capability of performing basictroubleshooting on ICT equipment, power & cooling equipment and access control.
• Identifies problems/issues.
• Ability to quickly respond to any incident.
• Analytical thinking and eager to learn.
• Communication skills
• Able to set own priorities.
• Uses discretion to complete assignments.
• Independently applies knowledge of technical practices andspecialty area standards.
• Sober and ability to follow safety rules and procedures.
• Independently completes assignments.
• Cultivates good peer working relationship
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.