Jobs at:BDO Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, October 11 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 27 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• BDO is the world’s fifth largest network of public accounting firms. We provide audit, taxation and advisory services in over 164 countries and territories, with over 111,307 people working out of 1,803 offices worldwide. BDO’s distinctive reputation for building excellent relationships with our clients is built upon our commitment to all our stakeholders, that what matters to them, matters to us. In Zambia, BDO provides a full range of services to both local and international clients of varying sizes, in all sectors of the economy.
• At BDO Zambia, we have a rapidly growing audit practice looking for enthusiastic professionals to join our team. We believe in People helping people achieve their dreams. Those dreaming to be Chartered Accountants and willing to gain international experience, an opportunity is available for successful candidates for the audit trainee role.
Qualifications & Selection Criteria
• Full ACCA/CA/ BAC or at least two papers to completion
• No Experience needed
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively both as part of a team and to work autonomously with limited supervision;
• Good communication skills
Other skills and attributes:
• Computer literate
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Unshakeable integrity and confidentiality
• Strong initiative and ability to meet deadlines
• Competitive remuneration package
• Opportunities for rapid career progression
• All applications should be sent to not later than 30 September 2023. Visit our website www.bdo.co.zm for more information.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.