Vacancy title: Auditor[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Banking , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Deadline of this Job:
22 September 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for auditing of the governance, financial, business and operational processes within FNB Zambia.
Experience and qualifications
Degree/ACCA/CIMA, CIA, CISA or equivalent qualification 2 years internal or external auditing experience.
Experience in banking and financial services environment will be an advantage. additional requirements
Preferably 4 years internal or external auditing experience Experience in performing information systems audits will be an advantage.
No Referral plan is assigned to this job
• Lead and participate in audit reviews, delivering audit outputs including final reports within agreed timescales and in accordance with Internal Audit Standards.
• Conducting a preliminary survey of the area and processes under review, obtaining detailed knowledge of the processes, in order to establish the scope of the audit.
• Performing of the audit fieldwork in terms of the agreed audit scope.
• The drafting of the audit report including the executive summary and detailed audit findings highlighting the relevant control weaknesses, risks and recommendations, including management’s action plans.
• Liaise effectively with the Internal Audit Manager to ensure that changes in scope or reporting timetable are agreed and that quality review work is performed at appropriate times in the audit.
• Liaise effectively with clients at departmental level to ensure efficient completion of individual reviews. Carry out debriefs with department managers to communicate the results of the internal audit reviews, and ensuring that the scale and scope of the deliverables resulting from audit recommendations are adequately understood.
• Evaluating and monitoring of corrective actions taken to address control weaknesses identified.
• Develop enduring business relationships with management and other bank staff in Business Units.
• Seek information to remain informed about developments in the area of internal audit in order to provide value adding services.
• Ensure compliance with quality assurance standards.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Click here to apply now
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.