Automobile Workshop Engineer Reporting to the Head of Mining Operations
Jobs at:Maamba Collieries Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, April 10 2023
Date Posted:Monday, April 10 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The successful candidates will be part of the Mining Department, and will be heading the team which is required to manage the Company’s fleet of Heavy Equipment Machinery and Light Vehicles in order to achieve the minimum requirement of 85% equipment availability and enable production and other departments to meet their targets, whilst upholding high safety, maintenance standards, statutory and domestic regulation compliance.
Qualifications and Skills
• Grade 12 School Certificate or equivalent
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
• At least 8- 10 years post qualifying experience in automobile workshops.
• Experience in a mining company will be an added advantage.
• Must be computer literate.
• Member of the Engineering Institution of Zambia (EIZ).
• Basic knowledge of computer such as MS Office and SAP System
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants should send applications to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline:10th April 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.