Jobs at:Kafubu Water and Sanitation Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, August 25 2023
Date Posted: Friday, August 18 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Overall purpose of the job
To supervise and undertake the development, review and implementation of tariff structures and the processing and distribution of service bills in order to ensure cost reflective services and facilitate revenue collection
Key responsibilities among others include:
• Undertaking effective development, review and implementation of policies, strategies and procedures in order to guide operations in the billing section
• Undertaking effective development, review and implementation of tariff structures for water and sanitation services and other products in order to ensure cost reflective services.
• Supervising and undertaking timely and accurate processing and distribution of service bills in order to facilitate collection of revenue.
• Supervising and undertaking timely reconciliation of billing information on customer accounts in order to ensure accurate billing of consumed services.
• Undertaking preparation of billing reports in order to provide information for decision making
• Supervising effectively inspection of customer premises in order to identify and report anomalies and facilitate appropriate action
Qualifications and experience
• Full Form V/Grade 12 Certificate
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• 4 Years work experience in a similar role
• Must be computer litetrate
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested, suitably qualified and experienced candidates are encouraged to send their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of educational and professional certificates to the undersigned.
• The Director-Human Resource and Administration
• Kafubu Water and Sanitation Company Limited
• Vitanda Street
• P.O. Box 71278
• Or email to: email@example.com
• Kafubu Water & Sanitation Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
• Closing date: Friday, 25 August, 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.