Booking and Scheduling Officer
Jobs at:Spectrum Credit Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, March 31 2023
Date Posted:Friday, March 31 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Overseeing booking and scheduling processes of valuations, tracker fitments, and repair jobs and following up on the repair jobs, and taking full responsibility for dealing with relevant customer complaints, queries, and requests for information.
Main Responsibilities of the job:
• Capturing of new fitments, de-installation instructions, and scheduling of new fitments and de-installation fitments.
• Coordinating new installations, repairs, and de-installations.
• Liaise with IT Support in case of system failures and challenges.
• Respond to customer calls and emails in a timely manner.
• Preparation and processing of job cards for the technical team.
• Provide constant updates on progress to customers via email.
• Adherence to company processes and procedures.
• Make follow-ups on the exception made and ensure that you close on the businesses.
• Preparation and facilitation of tracking certificates for all customers.
• Provide constant updates on fitment progress to all customers via email.
• Follow up on all repairs booked and scheduled and compile a report for the cause of device failure.
• Troubleshooting non-responsive devices.
• Liaise with the Fleet support team in regard to offline devices.
• Ensure Turn Around Time is followed appropriately.
• Ensure Offline devices are made a priority and repaired within 48 hours.
• Liaise with Repair Technicians by providing information in regards to client and vehicle location.
• Confirmation of device status after the repair is done.
• Any other duty as requested by Supervisor or HOD.
Academic and Professional Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in International Relations/ Public Relations or any relevant qualification.
• Past experience in the customer service field is an added advantage.
Competencies and Skills:
• Good team player.
• Strong ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Highly motivated and target driven.
• Good decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Computer literate.
• Strong communication skills.
• High level of confidentiality.
• Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
• Critical thinking.
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.