Jobs at:ABSA Group
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, July 07 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 21 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Bulk cash deposits and encashments 90% :
• Verify that security seals are intact and acknowledge receipt of the cash containers
• Count cash and agree with customer deposits totals
• Capture deposit on fos or equivalent system
• Advise any cash discrepancies to the team manager and raise adjustment entries
• Prepare wages and as per customer requisitions
• Encash customer cheques for requisitions
• Balance own cash and advise team manager of any differences
• Raise adjustment entries for the differences
• Pay cash into /draw cash from treasury.
• Provide cover for other team members as required plus any other duties that may be provided by line manager
• Provide advice to customers on the cash process to ensure the smooth flow of transaction
• Support and adopt the implementation of change initiatives.
• When directly receiving customer enquires, attempt to resolve the enquiry at the first instance by using the bank’s systems. Only escalate to the team leader when all other efforts have been exhausted to resolve the customer’s request.
• Inform customers of the value of using the customer feedback system, including explaining to customer how the bank uses their feedback to improve service
• Participate in snap checks as assigned by team manager
Risk and control 5%:
• Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, absa operational risk framework and internal absa policies and standards.
Further education and training certificate (fetc): business, commerce and management studies (required)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.