Bussiness Development Associate
Jobs at:NELK Agro Services
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, April 27 2023
Date Posted:Thursday, April 27 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
NELK Agro Services is seeking highly motivated, creative, and disciplined Business Development Assistants to drive the strategies and objectives of the Company as per our business growth objective. We are a small Company operating in Mumbwa and Namwala specializing in the distribution of the following products:
This person will work directly with the Area Coordinator to ensure that our products and services are advertised and reach our target customers, support the implementation of after sales services and performs regular stock reconciliation. S/he will need to focus on helping the company to boost growth and sales through regular market research, develop new business strategies, build client relationships, and identify new business opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Emphasize product/service features and benefits, prices, discuss credit terms, prepare credit application forms and execute sales and prepare receipts to walk in clients.
• Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
• Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
• Take stock of stock received in the shop and reconcile with daily sales and banking’s;
• Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders.
• Proactively pursue new customer including corporate clients;
• Manage customer requirements and expectations during sales.
• Be responsible for the development and achievement of sales through direct business to business customer engagement.
• Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
• Prepare delivery schedules of stock in the field.
Attributes required for the
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Very disciplined, organized, commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
• Fast learner with a good track record
• Grade 12 school certificate;
• Certificate or Diploma in Agriculture ( Preferred) , Business Administration, Accounting , Marketing , IT or any other related field;
• Computer literate (A must)
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.