Cash Sales Manager
Jobs at:ABSA Group
Deadline of this Job:
14 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The primary objective of this role is to maximise the Bank’s earnings through the sale of Cash Management solutions to targeted corporate clients. To be accomplished by winning new client mandates, expanding existing relationships, and protecting current business flows. To ensure new Cash Management income streams are sustainable, this role must support the establishment of strong, long-term client relationships in conjunction with the coverage team.
As Sales Executive he/she is directly responsible for
• To drive Cash Management sales – Liabilities, Payments, Collections, channels, Bank Direct, and any future products that will be introduced
• Developing profitable product relationships, identify and meet business needs of existing and potential customers, with value propositions and process standards.
• Negotiating and developing cash management facilities of selected corporate customers, and protect such business from activities of competitors.
• Networking with other Sales Executives and RM’s in the Absa Group in order to solve customer problems and provide customer solutions.
• Achieve sales performance targets as specified and agreed to within annual objectives.
• Segment each client/prospect based on anticipated need and forecasted growth potential. (Priority Client Targeting)
• Agree on annual client sales objectives and action plans with RM/RD organization for all ‘Priority Clients’ and review progress quarterly.
• Plan specific call objectives required to ‘advance’ the sales process with each client.
• Complete call reports to summarize discussions, opportunities and agreed actions related to all client sales calls.
• Maintain accurate ‘Cash Maps’ for all ‘Priority Clients’ as new information is identified during the sales process.
• Uncover client dissatisfaction with current situation in areas where Absa can provide alternative solutions.
• Update sales pipeline system on a weekly basis as new business opportunities are identified and existing deals are moved forward.
• Determine unique decision criteria, roles, and priorities of each client ‘buyer’ involved in the sales process.
• Influence relative importance of client decision criteria to maximize fit of Barclay’s proposed solutions.
• Structure compelling solution proposals to demonstrate a thorough understanding of each client’s requirements and objectives.
Bachelor’s Degree and Professional Qualifications: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job please visit absa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.