Jobs at:Dynamic Recruitment Agency
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, July 13 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 12 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Our client, an international logistics company on the Copperbelt (Zambia) is looking for a qualified and experienced Cashier to join their team on a full-time basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Raising Requisitions and Filling cash transactions
• Dispense Cash after authorization and approval from signatories
• Updating and maintaining Cash book
• Maintaining and filing financial records and documents
• Reconcile daily deposits and expenses
• Check spreadsheets for accuracy
• Prepare and Manage Payroll upload schedules
• Prepare Tax invoices
• Keep financial documents confidential
• Prepare data for supervisor
• Write off invoices
• Knowledge of pastel or Palladium accounting added Advantage
• Resolve banking problems and maintain good relationship with all our bank partners.
• A tertiary qualification in Banking and finance or Accountancy
• Trustworthy with Communication and interpersonal skills
• Attention to Detail and Accuracy
• Should be self-motivated and able to solve Problems
• 2 year experience in similar role will be an added advantage.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.