Jobs at:Southfolk Cafe and Bistro
Deadline of this Job:
15 September 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
1. Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
2. Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, POS machines and other electronics.
3. Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
4. Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
5. Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
6. Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
7. Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
8. Maintaining a clean workspace.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Customer service or cashier experience.
• Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
• High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
• Basic math and computer skills.
• Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members to provide excellent service.
• Attention to detail.
• Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: High School
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.