Jobs at:Tyche Global Logistics Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, November 10 2023
Date Posted: Friday, October 27 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
This Cashier Position is based in Lusaka and the Job Holder will be responsible for processing cash, debit, credit and checking all financial transactions.
• Raising Requisitions and Filling cash transactions
• Dispense Cash after authorization and approval from signatories
• Updating and maintaining Cash book
• Maintaining and filing financial records and documents
• Reconcile daily deposits and expenses
• Check spreadsheets for accuracy
• Prepare Tax invoices
• Keep financial documents confidential
• Prepare data for supervisor
• Resolve banking problems and maintain good relationship with all our bank partners.
• Reconciling expenses against receipts.
• Petty Cash Management and reconciliation.
• Collect payments whether in cash or credit
• Assist with generating of invoices and account statements
• Performing account reconciliation
• Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
• Processing, verifying, and posting proof of delivery (POD’s) in the system.
• Processing and recording transactions.
• Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
• Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork
• A tertiary qualification in Banking and finance or Accountancy
• Grade 12 Certificate
• Trustworthy with Communication and interpersonal skills
• Attention to Detail and Accuracy
• Should be self-motivated and able to solve Problems.
• 2 years experience in a similar role.
• Computer Literate
• Good math skills
• Strong communication and time management skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: High School
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.