Jobs at:Elms Lounge
Deadline of this Job:
04 July 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a cashier/teller with a pleasing personality and customer service attitude to manage our Mobile Money, Zanaco Express, and FNB Cash Plus business. If you possess basic math and computer skills, love interacting with people and would like to put these skills to work for you, we want you. Check out our other requirements for the job.
• Greeting customers
• Managing a high volume of transactions on a daily basis
• Collecting and issuing out cash for deposits and withdraws respectively.
• Registering transactions on a cash register
• Tracking transactions on balance sheets to identify and report any discrepancies
• Balancing the cash drawer at the beginning and end of a work shift
• Operating cash desk equipment such as scanners, POS machines, cash registers and other devices
• Generating reports for all transactions made
• Maintaining a safe working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
• Full grade 12 certificate
• Basic math and computer skills
• Tertiary qualification an added advantage
• At least 1 year of work experience in a related field
• Willing to do Police employee finger prints
• Willing to sign surety form
• Ability to handle a high volume of transactions
• Familiarity with cash desk equipment, such as point-of-sale (POS) machines, scanners and cash drawers
• Alert and attentive to details
• Ability to work in a team and follow instructions
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Job application procedure
If you are suitably qualified, please email your application letter, and CV with references, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 0776217102. The closing date for receiving applications is 3rd July, 2022. If you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.