Jobs at:Armaguard Security Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Handle the day-to-day customer transactions and this will include deposits, withdrawals, wage packaging and any other cash related transactions assigned.
• Assist customers with processing transactions such as deposits, withdrawals and payments.
• Resolving complaints or account discrepancies and attending to customer queries.
• Informing customers about any product/service offering by the company
• Tracking, recording and storing information related to transactions and customers ensuring all information is accurate and complete
• Maintaining and balancing cash received, paid out and reconciling any discrepancies
• Keeping a clean, organized work area and professional appearance
• Handling currency transactions and confidential information in a responsible manner.
• Generate reports related to the transactions done.
Skills And Qualifications
• Grade 12 Certificate with 5 credits or better in Mathematics and English
• A minimum of Diploma in Business Administration or any Accounts related field
• A minimun one (1) year working experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Time management skills
• Clean criminal record
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements must submit their hard copies of their Application letter, CV and Qualifications at ARMAGUARD SECURITY LIMITED PLOT NO. 730/731 CHACHACHA ROAD, LUSAKA.
Application should be addressed to:
The Group Human Resource Manager
Armaguard Security Limited
P.O Box 30179
Closing date of receiving applications is 30 April 2022. Note only shortlisted candidates will be contact
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.