Jobs at:Eneri Platforms
Deadline of this Job:
11 February 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, February 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and posses a strong business acumen.
• Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
• Payment of all statutory taxes and duties in time e.g. VAT, PAYE, NHIMA, NAPSA
• Compile and analyze financial statements
• Manage budgeting and forecasting
• Manage teams
• Report and analyze business performance
• Provide decision support
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
• ZICA membership
• Project finance and HR experience
• Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
• Advanced MS Excel skills
The closing date for receipt of applications is 11th February, 2022.
Candidates must submit their academic transcripts together with their CV
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Eneri Platforms Limited provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, origin, age, ethnicity, and disability.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.