Chef de Partie
Jobs at:Radisson Hotel Group
Deadline of this Job:
27 July 2022
Date Posted: Friday, July 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Chef de Partie
Do you crave the taste of success? Say Yes I Can! because here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we’re looking for foodies just like you!
At Radisson Blu Hotel, we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Do you boil over with passion for cooking and is leadership the spice of your life? If yes, you are just the energetic person we need!
Do you have lashings of personality that you can sprinkle across your team? We empower you to stand out together as one team, in order to create memorable moments for our guests.
Key Responsibilities of Chef de Partie:
• Prepares and properly garnishes food orders as they are received in accordance with recipes and proper plate presentation
• Supervises and supports team members in own section to achieve optimum quality
• Follows proper safety, hygiene, and sanitation practices at all times
• Ensures close down of section in accordance with departmental procedures and standards
Requirements of Chef de Partie:
• Minimum – Diploma in Food Production
• 3- 5 Years Experience in a Busy Hotel
• Experience in an International Brand will be an added advantage
• A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member supervision
• A positive approach, excellent organisational skills, and a passion for producing high quality customer care.
• Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed food and service standards
• Teamplayer, clear thinker with excellent communication abilities
Want people to Instagram YOUR food? Then this is the kitchen for you!… Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.