Vacancy title: Chief Financial Officer[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Manufacturing , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Concreate Vision Manufacturing Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, May 22 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 09 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
1. To lead the formulation of the company’s financial strategy, financial management and internal control, and complete the corporate financial plan；
2. To provide the basis for the company’s business decisions by financial accounting and accounting management principles , assist the general manager in formulating the company’s strategy and lead the formulation of the company’s financial strategic planning；
3. To formulate the company’s capital operation plan and oversee capital management reports and budgeting and final accounts；
4. To cost the method by which the company’s investment activities are to be financed；
5. To raise funds required for the company’s operation, ensure the financial needs of the company’s strategic development, and approve major capital flows of the company；
6. To lead the risk assessment, guidance, tracking and financial risk control of major investment projects and business activities；
7. To coordinate the company’s relationship with banks, industry and commerce, the revenue and other government departments and safeguard the interests of the company；
8. To participate in the analysis and decision-making of important matters of the company and provide financial analysis and decision basis for the production and operation, business development and foreign investment of the enterprise；
9. To audit financial statements and submit reports on financial management work.
10. To participate in the whole process of corporate finance, etc. and be with the knowledge of full accounting for import and export in the manufacturing industry.
1. Major in Accounting or Finance or above, and ACCA qualification preferred；
2. More than 5 years working experience as a financial manager in the manufacturing industry, and be familiar with the main financial analysis methods, with independent financial modelling and analysis skills；
3. Be familiar with full accounting processing in manufacturing industry; skilled in using office software, financial software and ERP system；
4. The experiencse in the entire financial processing of the manufacturing industry from preparation for listing to listing should be preferred.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.