Vacancy title: Chief Financial Officer[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Intec Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
23 December 2022
Date Posted: Monday, December 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, company audits, compliance, and bank relationships. They will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding company’s financial strategy and operations. The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and management.
• Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations to CEO
• Support the financial planning and analysis efforts
• Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
• Prepare financial statements and reports
• Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
• Manage relationships with banks
• Strong finance-based analytical skills
• 1- 3 years of finance experience
• CPA or MBA preferred but not required
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their CVs and copies of their academic qualifications indicating the position applying for in the mail to email@example.com, also interested candidates are required to state the expected salary in their mail of application.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.