Vacancy title: Chief Financial Officer[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Financial Services , Category: Finance, Insurance & Real Estate ]
Jobs at:KPMG Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
02 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the CFO will be responsible for managing the financial direction of the company, optimising financial performance to ensure return on investment
Key responsibilities will include:
• Directing financial activities of the company including enhancing the internal control environment.
• Critically analysing various business reports and trends and identifying opportunities for expansion. Maintaining and developing key stakeholder relationships to facilitate business growth. Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Ensuring the maintenance of proper accounting records Overseeing all payment processes and relevant approvals within set approval limits. Overseeing the preparation and submission of statutory returns.
• Overseeing the preparation and submission of returns to various financial institutions/funders.
• Preparing the annual Capex and Opex budgets and monthly variance reports for Executive Management's approvals.
• Preparing various sections of the Company's Board
Packs on behalf of the Executive Management.
Academic/Professional qualifications and Experience
• Bachelors Degree and a Professional qualification in ACCA/ CIMA/CA Zambia or equivalent.
• Must be a member of ZICA
• 7-10 years working experience in the Financial Sector or any relevant experience.
• Knowledgeable in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Excellent numerical and accounting skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Maintains highest level of confidentiality and integrity
• Proactive and self motivated.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunities, please send you CV and application letter to email@example.com to quoting the relevant role by 2 November 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
©2022 KPMG Zambia is a registered partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.