Vacancy title: Chief Technology Officer[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Computer & IT ]
Jobs at:SilverRose Staffing Agency
Deadline of this Job:
21 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, a leader in financing SMEs through innovative financial services and solutions, is seeking a highly skilled CTO with a history in the technological sector. The CTO will be tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with its vision for its technological needs. It would be best if you were a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development.
You will work directly under the CEO and act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
To qualify for the role, you should meet the following requirements.
• A degree in computer science or a related field.
• MBA preferred.
• Eight (8) years working in a technological role.
• Five (5) years of managerial experience.
• Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
• Exceptional team management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Ability to delegate efficiently.
• Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
• Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
• Ensuring that technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
• Outline the goals for research and development.
• Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technical services.
• Making executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technical requirements.
• Acting as a mentor to team members.
• Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in delivering IT projects to market.
• Managing technology budgets and time frames.
• Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, please submit a cover letter showing your suitability for the job, supporting documentation and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 21st Nov 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.