Jobs at:Human Rights Commission
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, September 25 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 19 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Candidate must be a Zambian with a minimum age of 23 years
• Grade 12 School Certificate
• 1 year experience
The successful candidate will report to the Administrative Officer and will be responsible for.
• Collect incoming mail, sorts it and directs it to the appropriate offices
• Maintains offices clean by routinely sweeping.mopping and polishing floors and dusting and polishing furniture
• Arranges furniture and equipment for meetings and training sessions as directed
• Performs any other related duties that the supervisor may reasonably request from time to time
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
All applications should be addressed to the undersigned not later than Monday 25th September 2023.
Applicants should enclose Curriculum Vitae's and photocopies of relevant certificates. Original Certificates must be produced during interviews for the shortlisted candidates. Applicants are encouraged to bring their applications in person or send them by post or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
All positions applied for should be clearly labeled in the subject of the email or envelope
Human Rights Commission,
Human Rights House (Ministry of Lands Premises) Independence Avenue
P.O. Box 33812,
The Human Rights Commission is a National Human Rights Institution established under Article 230(i) of the Constitution of Zambia with a broad mandate of ensuring that the Bill of Rights is upheld and protected.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.