Vacancy title: Consultancy[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Nonprofit, and NGO , Category: Management ]
Jobs at:Miracle Corners Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
13 December 2022
Date Posted: Friday, December 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
End of Year Projects Evaluation
Miracle Corners Zambia (MCZ) was founded and registered as a not for profit making organization in 2009. MCZ opened a community based program center in Zambia in 2011. A center was established in Kafue, Chanyanya and began offering community based programs aimed at improving economic security and improving the literacy levels in children within the community. Miracle Corners Zambia continues to work for sustainable development, through implementing programs that empowers women and youths, supporting the schools in the catchment area to ensure the improvement in the provision of quality education, increasing the literacy levels and ICT literacy for both the children and adults in the community as well as supporting the improvement in the access to health. The organisation seek for a consultant to evaluate our project for the year 2022.
1. To evaluate the project’s performance relevance and effectiveness by assessing its outputs against set targets.
2. To determine the motivating and inhibiting factors to the success of the project.
3. Assessing the partnerships developed during the implementation of the project and identify their strengths and limitations in relation to the target communities
4. Analyzing the strategies, tools and mechanisms put in place to ensure the participation of stakeholders in identifying possible gaps and good practices
5. Formulating recommendations to ensure that the initiative can be replicated for the future betterment of other communities that MCZ targets
• A Master’s Degree in Education, Project Management or a related field
• Demonstrate experience in qualitative analysis and surveys
• Experience in evaluating education and community projects
• Good reporting skills
• Demonstrated experience in project planning and management, evaluation, accountability and learning prefered .
• Experience in working with schools preferred
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
The consultant/s shall provide an offer (Expression of Interest two pages) including the following:
• Description of the consultant, including CVs of other suggested evaluators.
• A detailed approach and methodology for achieving the goal of the assignment.
• A detailed schedule including steps to be taken and responsibilities of team member(s).
• Statement of availability for conducting the assignment.
• Financial offers, including professional fees, taxes, and incidentals.
• The commissioning entity may require proof of similar evaluation experience in the form of previous reports and/or references during the selection process.
Please click here to download the detailed ToR on the tasks and deliverables of the consultancy
The offer shall be sent in electronic format to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.