Vacancy title: Control Room Operator/Tracking Officer[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Admin & Office ]
Jobs at:Afrisec Group
Deadline of this Job:
31 December 2022
Date Posted: Monday, December 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to: Security Operations Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Receive ITE’s (instruction to escort) from clients on trucks to be escorted
2. To collect information on departed trucks, number of trucks and their respective routes and destinations and ensure accurate loading onto Truck Monitoring System.
3. Ensure available personnel and assign security escort guards to the different dispatch locations as per client’s requirements.
4. Prepare convoy finance request for the day and send to finance for payment.
5. Ensure security escort guards report to control room on position of the convoy and each convoy is monitored.
6. Update Truck Monitoring System and client whatsapp group with position of trucks as per guard reports.
7. Do complete handover from one Controller to another. Verify Truck Monitoring System. Give summary position of all trucks and highlight all incidents, delays, and accidents. Ensure duty handover is signed in OB book.
8. To make sure that all breakdowns, delays, incidents, accidents are reported to the client on time and appropriate action is taken.
9. Attend to client queries in a timely manner.
10. Ensure adherence to escort procedures and the respective escalation steps to be taken in cases of breakdown, incident, or emergency.
11. Generating daily reports such as summary reports, tracking reports, finance reports, staff registers.
12. Ensure all tracking devices are working and trucks monitored accordingly.
• Computer literate, MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
• Previous experience essential. Combination of experience and training (diploma/degree level) which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Attention to detail
• Able to function calmly during a crisis.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Submit application cover note demonstrating why you are the best candidate & an updated CV only via email to: email@example.com
Closing date for submission: 31st of December 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.