Jobs at:Kings Chemicals Limited
Deadline of this Job:
14 February 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, January 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Under the management of the controller this position will be responsible for all inventory accounting functions.
• Developing Stock Analysis Reports and analyzing variances.
• Assisting in the improvement in internal controls related to inventory
• Verifying accurate standard costs
• Lead and Perform daily , weekly and monthly physical stock checks
• Prepare and distribute daily, weekly and monthly Inventory levels and consumption reports to all relevant HODs
• Reconciling Inventory accounts to the general ledger
• Monitoring Inventory transactions and preparing monthly journal entries as needed.
• Be proactive in planning and executing to meet month end close, financial reporting deadlines and other accounting deadlines.
• A degree in Accounting and/or Stock Management.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in inventory control and accountancy background.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.