Jobs at:Tsebo Solutions Group
Deadline of this Job:
30 July 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties & Responsibilities
• Analyze ATS operations for trends, volume, demographics, and operator metrics to support costings
• Utilize historical data sets and planned product changes to model and forecast
• Prepare the costing of remote camp solutions. This will entail the solution design / service offering, costing the solution and the performance of all commercial and financial related activities;
• Be abreast with in-country legislations and related regulations to the Remote Camp industry (specific to African countries)
• Develop and maintain costing baseline data across the designated geographies (HR Data, M&E costs (where possible), EAMS data and related costs, etc.)
• Liaise with potential suppliers for costing purposes
• Build strong relationships with cross-functional marketing, sales and in-country leadership teams across the designated geographies
• Support In-Country Stakeholders during bid stage(s) to achieve the best solution possible related to a proposal/tender
Skills and Competencies
• Advance MS Excel
• Experience in completing the tender process i.e. RFI, RFP/RFQ to actual submission and post submission activities.
• Advance Commercial and financial acumen.
• The candidate must be highly analytical and have experience in preparing and optimising financial models (cash-flow / lifecycle, etc).
• Computer Literate in MS Office (MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Projects)
• Project Management
• 2 years’ experience in a related position would be deemed appropriate for this level position.
• Ideally the individual should come from a service industry background with a bachelor’s degree or similar work experience.
• Previous experience as an operational manager or similar operational role would be an advantage.
• 2 years budgetary experience is essential
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Job application procedure
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.