Credit Control Assistant
Jobs at:Mulonga Water Supply & Sanitation Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, October 24 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 10 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Purpose of the Job
• To assist the Commercial Head to manage debts owed by creditors by conducting credit checks on new and existing customers and ensuring revenue generated is collected on monthly basis to allow smooth cash flow.
Statements of Main Accountabilities
• Resolves problems in relation to invoice payments
• Reports to superior on outstanding issues whilst highlighting potential debtor problems
• Assists superior create procedures and policies that ensure timely payments and maintains a high level of customer retention
• Conducts monthly reconciliation of debtor ledger accounts
• Evaluate the credit status of clients to identify debtors and credit level
• Assist customers in setting up a credit control system that allows for periodic debt repayment
• Ensure daily cash and debtor targets are met
• Contact debtors through calls, emails or letters to notify them of outstanding invoice
• Maintain regular contact with clients to ensure proper management of debt
• Conduct business operations in compliance with standard policies and regulations
• Maintain proper records of client accounts
• Monitor payment history to identify changes in reparation and take necessary actions
• Proffer recommendations and advice on queries regarding accounts receivable
• Ensure prompt reply to client and internal feedback
• Propose irrecoverable debts to the debt management section
• Oversee the forwarding of monthly statements to clients to keep them updated on debt
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• 5 O-Level School Certificate
• Diploma in Accountancy or any Business related qualification
• At least 1 year experience
• People skills
• Ease of communication
• Rigorous approach
• Ethical Responsibility
• Positive and patient
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• If you have the necessary competences/qualifications we are looking for, please submit your application together with a comprehensive C.V. as one document including your contact telephone number and certified copies of your certificates and names of three referees to email@example.com not later than 15th October 2023.
• Please use your name & position being applied for in the Subject.
• Only short listed candidates will be communicated to. Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
• Applications should be addressed to:
• The Director Human Resources and Administration Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited Musonko House, Kabundi Road P O Box 11712 CHINGOLA.
“Mulonga – “Towards Purified Excellence”
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.