Jobs at:Chambeshi Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited (ChWSSC)
Deadline of this Job:
24 September 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Chambeshi Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited (ChWSSC), is the Utility Company based in Northern and Muchinga Provinces of Zambia providing water and sanitation services under the provision of the Water and Sanitation Act No. 28 of 1997.
The vision of the Company is be “National Best in Water Supply and Sanitation Services” and whose mission is to “Sustainably provide quality Water Supply and Sanitation Services to the satisfaction of the customer while embracing innovation and stakeholder support”
To achieve this, the company endeavors to ensure that it has the adequate staff with the right skills.
The Company now invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to fill the following vacancy:
Job title: Credit Controller Salary Grade Cms-4
Responsible for coordinating revenue collection and implementing debt management strategies.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
• Provide input to the formulation and implementation of debt management strategy to ensure improved revenues.
• Follow up of credit from our clients-Debtors at the end of every month.
• Provide input into District long term plans and budgets designed to improve service delivery and revenue generation within the framework of overall objectives of the Company.
• Assign work and supervise activities of revenue section to achieve targets and goals in line with overall District, division and corporate objectives.
• Participates in finding solutions to problems faced by the marketing and customer services as a whole.
• Ensure disconnections of delinquent accounts carried out promptly to avoid build-up of outstanding debts.
• Ensure paid up clients are reconnected within service standards set by NWASCO.
• Manage and maintain disconnection database
• Maintain accurate and up to date client details and account records
• Reconciliation of clients’ accounts to the agreed balance/ amount.
• Monitor overdue payments by the use of spreadsheets, anticipate developments and identify
• Monitor and regulate revenue section operations to ensure attainment of set performance targets.
• Follow up customer complaints and resolve the same in a timely manner.
• Respond to customer queries by providing feedback
• Handles disputed accounts and negotiate with clients to bring payment in line with terms.
• Undertake and agree to performance targets and conduct appraisal for all staff under his/ her supervision, ensuring they are meeting the set objectives and contributing to the achievement of strategic objectives.
• Prepare and present performance reports to the Director.
Qualifications And Experience
• Grade 12 (Form V) School Certificate including Math & English.
• A degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
• 4 years’ experience in debt Management or related.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 24th September, 2022. ChWSSC provides equal employment opportunities and those who meet the above qualifications and are interested can forward their application letters, CVs and certified copies of their Academic and Professional Qualifications to:
The Director-Human Resources Administration
Chambeshi Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited
P.O. Box 410397
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.