Vacancy title: Credit Controller[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Zambia Airports Corporation Limited
Deadline of this Job:
07 February 2023
Date Posted: Friday, February 03, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Zambia Airports Corporation Limited is a reputable aviation organisation with a mission to provide world class Airport and Air Navigation Services at the four major airports namely, Kenneth Kaunda in Lusaka, Simon Mwansa Kapwewe in Ndola, Harry Mwaanga Nkumbula in Livingstone, and Mfuwe International Airports and ten (10) Provincial and Strategic Airports.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Zambian nationals with a vision to excel in the following position:
1. CREDIT CONTROLLER (HEAD OFFICE) x 1
This role reports to the Finance Manager. The Credit Controller is responsible for ensuring that the Corporation’s debtors adhere to the 30 day credit policy so as to get value for money and hence enable the organisation to provide quality service to our clients.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Monitoring of all debtors’ accounts.
• Preparing an aged debtor’s schedule so as to determine which debtors are overdue.
• Production of weekly reports on receipts from debtors.
• Liaising with all outer stations and aerodromes on status of debtors
• Arranging for debtor meetings with the credit committee to ensure that corrective action is taken against non- paying debtors
• Circulating reminders to all defaulting debtors.
• Recommending debtors suitable for write off to Management
• Supervising staff under him/her and recommending relevant training needs to the Finance Manager,
• Grade 12 Certificate with at least 50′ level credits or better which must include English and Mathematics Full ACCA/CIMA/CA
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
• Five (5) years’ experience
• Member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applications with detailed CVs and copies of certificates indicating daytime telephone numbers, names, and contact addresses of three traceable referees, should be submitted to the undersigned before close of business on 7th February 2023.
The Director Human Resources
Zambia Airports Corporation Limited
Kenneth Kaunda International Airport
P.O Box 30175
NB: Please note that only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
KINDLY INDICATE THE POSITION APPLIED FOR ON THE ENVELOPE
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.