Credit Field Support Specialist
Jobs at:ENGIE Energy Access (Africa)
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, October 06 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 20 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Customer Finance Team plays a pivotal role in ensuring the overall success of our largely unbanked customers in completing their loans and getting continued access to clean, reliable energy. The Field Support Specialist supports the Customer Finance Operations Manager in execution of field strategy. S/he will have regular travel in the field, working extremely closely with the Agents in effectively carrying field visits, credit clinics, field team training s, target improvement of customer repayment, reduction of loan cancellation, and increase account reactivations. The Specialist will support building of operational processes, systems and tools, and making sure the right people get training and support to perform their role in the credit cycle and customer account management. S/he will work with the line manager to ensure operational best practices across the credit cycle are applied. S/he will work with the field teams to improve customer repayment, reduce loan cancellation, and increase account reactivations.
• Support the building of field operational processes, systems, tools, and guidelines governing credit activities.
• Managing the Sale document receipts, reconciliations and filing in an easily accessible manner.
• Support field agents with follow-up lists and access tools such as Appsheet, Mysolgo etc
• Implement, and track bounce back strategies for written off accounts.
• Ensure all agents are trained in full account ownership and good portfolio trends.
• Contact delinquent clients and implement repayment schedules and terms.
• Manage the repossessions strategy and work towards given target recoveries.
• Assesses internal and external causes for portfolio deteriorations.
• Escalation of all difficult cases pertaining to the customers to the supervisor.
• Support the coordination and Portfolio Health Monitoring for Field Teams
• Attending periodical meetings to track performances with all regions.
• Working with Service Centers for implementation of Service Centre strategies.
• Work independently on defined tasks and similar projects identified jointly with the supervisor , to help realize the department’s objectives.
• Implementation of credit clinics
• Assess, troubleshoot, test and correct any errors on products found in the field.
Required Skills & Experience
• 2 years minimum work experience
• Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Credit, Finance, Economics, or any related qualification
• Work experience in related areas such as energy access, last-mile product financing, microfinance or digital financial services is a big plus
• Strong analytical skills, attention to details and able to assess risk while protecting the interest of customers and the business
• Experience in field support roles will be a plus.
• Deep empathy for the customer and commitment to inclusivity, consumer protection, & responsible financial services within the context of creating a profitable, scalable enterprise
• Excitement about ENGIE’s mission and a deep desire to make an impact on off-grid and financially underserved customers in sub-Saharan Africa
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Strong communication & negotiation skills.
• Business Unit: GBU Flexible Gen & Retail
• Division: Energy Access
• Legal Entity: FENIX INTERNATIONAL ZAMBIA LIMITED COMPANY
• Contract Type: Fixed-Term
• Job Type: Full – Time
• Professional Experience: Junior (experience < 3 years)
• Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.