Credit Manager – SME
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, October 21 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, October 05 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To ensure portfolio management and oversight of the asset book for the SME Segment under the Business and commercial arm of FNBZ. This is through daily excess and portfolio management, borrower due diligence and credit analysis in line with applicable bank policy (s)
• Analyzing and interpreting financial information to make decisions on/recommendations on credit applications and customer credit worthiness
• Assessing Credit risk in line with the Bank’s On-going Risk Management Policy to mitigate the risks associated with lending.
• Enhancing the quality of credit applications and maintaining up-to-date records on all borrowing accounts in line with applicable policy(s) and best practice guidelines
• Tracking and monitoring unauthorized excesses on borrowing and non-borrowing accounts through daily use of the Credit Monitor systems to ensure losses are kept at a minimum and dormant accounts are handled in line with the Excess Policy/strategy.
• Monitoring and tracking expired/expiring credit facilities for periodic review in line with the applicable governing policies to ensure that facilities are renewed/reviewed in line with set timeline
• Make recommendations on procedural/policy changes as and where possible to ensure that guiding documents are always kept up-to-date and relevant
• Finance/Business related degree or equivalent profession qualification
• Minimum 2yrs Credit analytics experience
• Minimum 4 years in a role that requires the preparation and analysis of financial statements.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Application Closing Date
• All appointments will be made in line with FirstRand Group’s Employment Equity plan. The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
• Interested and qualified? Click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.