Jobs at:LOLC Finance Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, July 11 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 27 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• LOLC Finance Zambia Limited is a registered Deposit taking Non-Bank Financial institution with a Housing Finance License. The Company currently operates from eleven locations, namely Head office in Lusaka, Main Branch in Central Lusaka, Kitwe, Solwezi, Chingola, Ndola, Kalumbila, Kabwe, Chipata, Mansa, Choma and Mongu.
• LOLC Finance Zambia Limited is a subsidiary of LOLC Holdings Plc which is the largest diversified and most profitable Group in Sri Lanka and is listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange. The Group has a presence in over twenty countries worldwide including nine countries in Africa.
• To support the LOLC Finance Zambia vision, we are recruiting qualified and experienced individuals for the following positions:
1. Credit Manager X 1 – Location: Lusaka
Overall Objective: The overall objective of this role is to oversee credit function and providing leadership and direction in building a sound credit culture.
Key Responsibilities Include.
• Ensure all credit requests are properly appraised with adherence to lending guidelines, and giving due consideration to associated risks and mitigants
• Ensure all lending procedures comply with regulations
• Responsible for the review and approval of credit proposals of LOLC and to maintain a good balance between returns and risks exposure
• Leads a team of credit approvers to ensure high standard credit quality of the portfolio by using various credit assessment tools.
• Leeds a team of other credit staff to ensure that deliverables are executed within stipulated time
• Engages the development, implementation, review and monitoring of various credit programs and providing training and coaching to continuously upgrade the competency of the team members
• Develop and enhance the Credit Reporting & Monitoring framework which meets the requirements of various external & internal stakeholders.
• Ensure timely and accurate delivery of Credit reports.
Required Qualifications And Experience.
• Certified grade 12 certificate with a minimum of Credits in English and Mathematics
• A University Degree preferably in Finance and Credit, Banking, Business Administration, or a related discipline, preferably with other professional qualifications
• Proven work experience as Credit Manager or similar role with a minimum of 4 years in credit risk management in Financial sector
• Background in a NBFI/Microfinance Institution will be an added advantage
• Hands-on experience with lending software
• Solid understanding of credit analysis and policies
• Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create and process financial spreadsheets (e.g. in Excel)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their applications electronically via email email@example.com consisting of a letter and CV as a single document (PDF or word) in the following format;
e.g. Credit Manager_ James_Mweetwa
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.