Jobs at:Creditcare Financial Solutions
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2022
Date Posted: Friday, April 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Creditcare is Micro lending institution offering personal loans, Business Loans and Agency Banking services to clients in Zambia. We are currently looking for a proactive individual to fill the position of Credit Officer in our Solwezi Branch.
About the Position
A Credit Officer within the Credit department is tasked with onboarding clients, evaluating clients application against numerous metrics and consequently managing a portfolio of clients throughout the life cycle of the loan.
• Liase with customers to determine their needs and recommend the right loan products to help meet their goals
• Maintain an active knowledge base of all of the organization's loan products and an understanding of the qualifications required of each applicant
• Identify and recommend products that meets the customer’s needs and the organization's lending guidelines
• Review active loan files each day to determine if any documents are missing or what can be done to help the process along
• Utilise professional judgement to determine which potential borrowers represent good risk opportunities for the organization
• Manage a portfolio of clients throughout the lifecycle of the loan
• Degree or diploma in Banking and finance, or any related field
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Strong attention to detail and a mind for numbers
• Computer Literate
• Driving License will be an added advantage
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.