Jobs at:Frontier Finance
Deadline of this Job:
20 May 2022
Date Posted: Monday, May 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Frontier Finance is a Microfinance company providing financial products to individual and SMEs.
Recruiting a goal orientated individuals for roles as a Credit Officer
Location is in Choma. All applicants should be based in Choma or surrounding areas or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct a variety of administrative services: data entry, administration of files and client documents, compiling of reports
• Loan administration: Conduct due diligence on client applications, loan disbursement duties
• Data entry: Responsible for entry and management of client information in the loan management system
• Research and source potential clients
• Market Frontier Finance’s products to potential clients
• Advise clients on the financial products that best suit their requirements
• Ensure correct submission of client applications in line the document requirements for each financial product
Minimum requirements and experience:
1. Degree in Accounting, Finance or relates fields.
2. Experience in accounting, IT and business administration ideal
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
4. Minimum of two years’ experience in a financial institution, Accounting or related fields
Other skills and Attributes:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer Service focused and disciplined in nature
• Strong attention to detail and self-driven individual
15 May 2022.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.