Jobs at:Linta Impact Solutions Limited
Deadline of this Job:
28 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position: Credit Officer
We are searching for a bold and conscientious Loan and Collections Officer to process our loans and also to contact defaulters on loans and work with them to develop plans to pay those debts back. Our Credit officers go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the credit lending process
• Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
• Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
• Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
• Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
• Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
• Prepare presentations for the Credit Risk Committee to review and authorise
• Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
• Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
• Maintain and update Loan management system records
• Assess customer needs, explore all options, and introduce different types of loans
• Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
• Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines
• Review the company debtor list.
• Contact customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
• Advise customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
• Negotiate suitable payment plans.
• Maintain customer payment records in our Loan Management System.
• Write notice warnings to customers when payments are not being made.
• Respond to customer queries.
• Knowledge of payment plans and debt recording procedures
• Versatile and able to get involved in other company operations
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, or a similar field.
• Valid driving license is an added advantage
• Previous experience working as a Loans and Collections Officer (+1 years)
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Confident and brave personality to approach and work with disagreeable defaulters
• Excellent negotiating skills.
• Patience and resilience
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements and qualifications should apply in writing by sending their CV only (at this stage), stating the position applied for in the subject to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 28th April 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.