Jobs at:Mind Solutions Limited
Deadline of this Job:
28 July 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 18, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, an International trading and distribution company, operating five business verticals. Acknowledged for their truly outstanding performance globally. One of the verticals of trading being Auto distribution, our client would like to advance their vision as a preferred auto distributor.
They now want to fill a vital role of a Credit Officer to add further value to their Lusaka based dynamic team. This opportunity is ideal for talented persons, keen to make immediate contributions and improve their caliber.
• Providing information to customers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications.
• Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services
• Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
• Review and update credit and loan files in system & physical files.
• Prepare/Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy
• Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
• Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation
• Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them
• Market financial products to individuals and firms, promoting AFCL services that may meet customers’ needs
• Updating and preparing daily reports
• Credit application processing in system, updating of credit bureau data and send statements of delinquencies to credit bureau.
• Must be a Commerce or Finance Graduate preferably a Bachelors Degree
• Must have between 4-6 years overall experience
• Must Have credit management exposure
• Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Understanding of retail finance
• Must have presentation skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.