Vacancy title: Credit Officer[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Accounting , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Tandiza Zambia Finance Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, July 07 2023
Date Posted: Friday, June 30 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are searching for a bold and conscientious Loan Officer to process, market our loans, contact defaulters on loans and work with them to develop plans to pay those debts back. Our Loan officers go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the credit lending process.
• Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits.
• Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
• Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
• Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
• Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
• Prepare presentations for the Credit Risk Committee to review and authorise
• Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
• Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
• Maintain and update Loan management system records
• Assess customer needs, explore all options, and introduce different types of loans
• Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas.
• Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
• Review the company debtor list.
• Contact customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
• Advise customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
• Negotiate suitable payment plans.
• Maintain customer payment records in our Loan Management System.
• Write notice warnings to customers when payments are not being made.
• Respond to customer queries.
• Knowledge of payment plans and debt recording procedures
• Prepare monthly and quarterly collections reports.
Sales and Marketing
• Conduct extensive research on competitors’ products and services.
• Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service offered by the company.
• Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
• Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
• Conduct due diligence on potential client companies and sign MOU’s.
• Create marketing campaigns on social media platforms.
• Strong existing relationships with companies a plus.
• Generate leads and drive sales.
• Develop sales & marketing plans.
• Versatile and able to get involved in other company operations.
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
• Diploma or bachelor’s degree in accounting, Business Management, or a similar field.
• Valid driving license is an added advantage
• Previous experience working as a Loan Officer (+1 years)
• In-depth understanding of the credit cycle
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Confident and brave personality to approach and work with disagreeable defaulters
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Experience in signing MOU’s and debt recovery is a strong advantage.
• Patience and resilience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements and qualifications should apply in writing by sending their Cover letter, CV and academic credentials as one document in pdf format, stating the position applied for in the subject area to email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 7th July 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.