Credit & Risk Officer (Microfin)
Jobs at:Stargate Finance
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, April 17 2023
Date Posted:Monday, April 17 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
THE CREDIT & RISK OFFICER: Credit & Risk Department is tasked with critical review and analysis of all business loans contracts before disbursements as well as ensuring full recovery of all Loans money issued. The Credit and Risk Officer shall be responsible for submitting monthly loan inputs to employers and reconcile all loans sold in order to know all loans sold in each particular month. To undertake the analysis of information relating to loan portfolio information and development of collection strategies in order to mitigate repayment default and optimise collections.
To undertake the analysis of information relating to submission, collections and arrears management and must have Substantial mental effort associated with Risk and Credit analysis, collections.
1. Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Finance, Banking or related field
3. Diploma in Business Administration, Commerce, Finance, Banking or related field will be an added advantage
4. Prior credit administration/risk knowledge an advantage
5. At least 2 years relevant working experience in credit management in a regulated microfin or other regulated lending institution
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
if you meet the required experience send your Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than monday 17th April 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.