Jobs at:KCEM Money Lenders
Deadline of this Job:
04 July 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to: Chief Operations Officer
Purpose of the role:
To deliver exceptional business performance through exceptional leadership of the branch. Responsible for the overall performance of the branch and achieving specific service and operational targets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Maintain best in Class Portfolio Quality
1. Ensure that portfolio at risk days are maintained below set target
2. Aim to maintain zero loan loss rate throughout the year
3. Recover more than 50% of all written off loans.
1. Champion efforts in mobilizing new/potential markets.
2. Ensures that policies and procedures are applied consistently & uniformly across all functions.
1. Coordinates with Finance, HR and IT department to make sure there that there is appropriate branch supervision and management.
2. Ensure Daily and Monthly Management reports are submitted for review and management action.
3. Ensure client financial education is delivered to Clients by LO’s and reports are submitted to Management.
4. Develop proposals for further improvement of operations, including concepts for new products and services;
5. Coordinate with the Chief Operations Officer and initiation of promotional measures;
1. Ensures that branch staff receive adequate training, participates in development/ reviews of curriculum for training of the Loan Officers, collaborates closely with Training Officer in matters of training staff.
2. Undertake performance appraisals and staff development plans for all branch staff
3. Coordinates with the HR department in planning personnel capacity of the branches;
Minimum qualification requirements and competencies:
• University Degree in Agri-Business, Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance or Business Administration.
• Experience in credit and deposit operations/microfinance Industry.
• Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team.
• Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of rectitude
• Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization Ideals and Core Values
• Be a good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach
• Very good communication and marketing skills
• Good knowledge in economic and financial matters
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should send a cover letter accompanied by a CV and all relevant supporting documents as an application to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the POSITION being applied not later than 4th July 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.