Jobs at:Precision Recruitment
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, November 30 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 14 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
WE ARE HIRING!!!
One of our clients in micro-Finance industry is looking for a Credit officer to join their team. The Credit officer job description covers but is not limited to the following responsibilities.
• Work with the relationship managers to ensure they take good care of their existing client base. This means:
• Helping to keep in regular contact with clients to find out when they have new needs for facilities,
• To find out when they expect payment of their existing loans,
• To find out as quickly as possible if there’s an issue with an outstanding loan and work quickly and efficiently to find solutions,
• To anticipate as much as possible the needs of their clients, thus offering a personalized and dedicated service.
• They must develop their business beyond their existing client list. This means:
• Identifying new market opportunities,
• Reaching out to off takers to get updated lists of suppliers,
• Reaching out to potential new customers to build a relationship,
• Involving management wherever pertinent to build strong networks,
• Understand the dynamics of their coverage area and be quick to find solutions to grow and
• Use the resources at their disposal to develop the team.
The credit officer/manager must also take great care in growing their loan book organically with performing loans. The collaborative nature of this role further means that teams must collaborate among each other, between all Inde Credit offices. Credit officers/managers should have knowledge of what is happening in all offices and be able to assist each other.
Requirments And Qualifications
• Must be a degree holder
• Minimum 2 – 3 years working experience in a similar role
• Must be hardworking and meet deadlines.
• Good team player with good communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.